Jack Ziegler, M.D.
Dr. Jack Ziegler is a graduate of Rush Medical School in Chicago. He completed his internship and residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. He has been practicing in Northwest Indiana since 1982 and is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Ziegler is on staff at St. Mary Medical Center in Hobart, IN where he is also medical director of the Cardiac Cath Lab, Chest pain Clinic, and 6W Telemetry Units. He specializes in adult cardiology and is proficient in all invasive cardiology procedures including coronary and peripheral angiography, coronary angioplasty and stenting, and performs scerotherapy and endovenous laser therapy.
- Rush Medical Center (Chicago, IL). Medical School 1972 - 1976.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago, IL).
- Internship 1976-1977.
- Residency 1977-1979 (Internal Medicine).
- Teaching MD 1979-1980.
- Fellowship 1980-1982 (Cardiology).
- Internal Medicine
- General Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease (Angioplasty, stenting)
- Valvular Disease (transesophageal echocardiograms)
- Venous Disease - Treatment of Insufficiency (Laser, Sclerotherapy, Phlebectomies)