Zlatan Stepanovic, M.D., FACC
Dr. Zlatan Stepanovic is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Loyola University Medical Center and his internship/fellowship at Lutheran General Hospital in Chicago. He has been practicing in Northwest Indiana since 1997. Dr. Stepanovic is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. He is on staff at St. Mary Medical Center in Hobart, IN where he is also director of the Intensive Care Unit. Dr. Stepanovic practices adult cardiology and is proficient in coronary/peripheral angiography, angioplasty and stenting.
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis, IN). Medical School 1987 - 1991.
- Loyola University Medical Center (Maywood, IL).
- Residency 1991-1994 (Internal Medicine).
- Lutheran General Hospital-University of Chicago affiliated (Park Ridge, IL).
- Fellowship 1994-1997.
- Internal Medicine
- General Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease (Angioplasty, stenting)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (Angioplasty, stenting)