Cam Choji, D.O.
Dr. Cam Choji is a graduate of Touro University in Nevada. He completed his Residency at Valley Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada and Fellowships at Magnolia Regional in Corinth, Mississippi and Franciscan St. James in Olympia Fields, Illinois. Dr. Choji has joined Cardiovascular Consulting Associates effective 9-6-16. He is on staff at St. Mary Medical Center in Hobart, Indiana. He is board certified in Cardiology, Internal Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology. He specializes in adult cardiology and is proficient in all invasive cardiology procedures including coronary and peripheral angiography, coronary angioplasty & stenting, and transesophageal echocardiograms. He also performs cerebral angiograms and inserts permanent pacemakers.
- Touro University (Henderson, NV). Medical School 2005-2009.
- Valley Medical Center Las Vegas, NV.
- Residency 2009-2012 (Internal Medicine).
- Magnolia Regional Hospital Corinth, MS.
- General Cardiology Fellowship 2012-2015.
- Franciscan St. James Olympia Fields, IL.
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship 2015-2016.
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Cardiology
- General Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Disease